Steps How to submit the UIF Payment Pursuit Form (UI.6A)
Please follow the steps below to submit a continuation form (UI.6A) to continue receiving monthly payments.
SUBMITTING A UIF CONTINUATION FORM TO THE WORK CENTER
To manually submit the continuation form (UI.6A), deliver the completed form to the nearest work center.
Download it from www.labour.gov.za then click on “Resource Center”, then “Forms” and “Unemployment Insurance Fund” and select “UI.6A” Confirmation of Unemployment Status”.
Otherwise, download the form from this link: https://www.labourgov.za/DocumentCenter/Forms/Unemployment%20Insurance%20 Fund/UI-2_8-authorisation-pay-benefits-into-banking-account.pdf
SUBMIT A UIF CONTINUE PAYMENT AT THE UIF DEPOSIT
1. Open a web browser and navigate to https://ufiling.labour.gov.za/uif/
2. Use your username and password to login.
3. Click on “Benefit Claims and Payments”.
4. Select “Continue Benefits”.
5. Use the drop-down arrow to select one of the four benefits and click “next”.
6. Accept the terms and conditions.
7. Confirm bank details. 8. Confirm personal details.
8. Select your region, work center and confirm employment status.
9. Once successfully submitted, the following message will appear “your application has been submitted successfully”.