How to Make a Banana Republic Credit Card Payment
JStone / Shutterstock.com
Banana Republic is one of four stores under the Gap Inc umbrella. The store has been providing shoppers with high-end apparel and accessories since 1978. It also offers shoppers the option of applying for a store credit card. This card comes with a variety of benefits, including a special offer for new card members; points for purchases at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta; and free fast shipping on orders over $50.
Whenever you have a balance on your Banana Republic credit card, you will need to make payments to Barclays, the financial institution that issues the store’s cards. Here’s everything you need to know about how to make a Banana Republic credit card payment.
Submit a Banana Republic credit card payment online
To make a Banana Republic credit card payment online, you must first register for online access.
Create an online account
Here’s what you’ll need to do to create an online account:
- Select “Configure online access” on the Banana Republic Credit Card Login Page.
- Follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- Click “Continue”.
- On the next page, create a username and password.
- Choose your security questions and provide your answers.
- Confirm your email address.
Submit a payment
Once you have successfully registered for online access, you can submit payments online at any time from your computer or phone browser by following these steps:
- Login on your Banana Republic credit card account.
- Select “Payments” from the menu at the top of your account homepage and select “Make a payment”.
- If you haven’t connected a bank account to make your payments from, you’ll need to add one by selecting “Add bank account” and entering your bank details.
- Choose your payment amount, payment date, and bank account you want to use from the options provided. You can pay your statement balance, your current balance, the minimum amount, or another specified amount. Likewise, you can choose to pay now, make payment on the due date, or select another date.
- Select “Review and verify” to view your payment details.
- Select “Pay Now” to submit your payment.
Make a payment using the Barclays app
- Select “Payments” from the main menu and choose “Make payment”.
- If you haven’t connected a bank account to your credit card account, add one by tapping “Add bank account” and entering your bank details.
- Choose the payment amount, payment date and desired bank account.
- Select “Review and Verify” to confirm payment details.
- Tap “Pay Now” to submit your payment.
Make a payment by phone
Call 866-582-0286 and follow the automated prompts to make a payment over the phone. Have the amount you want to pay, your credit card account number, and bank account information handy.
Send your payment by mail
To submit payment by mail, send a check or money order and your payment stub to one of the following addresses:
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Can you pay your Banana Republic credit card bill in store?
Banana Republic does not accept credit card payments in store.
Late Fees for Banana Republic Credit Cards
As with any other credit card, be sure to make your Banana Republic credit card payments on time to avoid late fees and hurt your credit score. Barclays charges up to $41 for late payments. You can also avoid late fees by setting up repeat payments for at least the minimum amount due through your online account. Your payment settings will remain the same each month unless you cancel or change them.
Editorial note: This content is not provided by any entity covered by this article. Any opinions, analyses, criticisms, evaluations, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.